The fine print. It's also important among friends.
Our reception is engaged daily from 8 am until 10 pm – you can also call us: +43 5226 2280. For your personal holiday offer please fill in the form. In case you already booked and you have questions about your booking, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – otherwise we are also happy to call you back.
- We provide you with a free shuttle service from and to the airport or railway station Innsbruck for your arrival and departure (in case of a stay of at least 5 nights).
- At the day of your arrival your rooms are available from 2 pm. We can also organize an early check-in by request.
- At the day of your departure we would like to ask you to leave your from until 11 am.
- You can park your car in our own parking lot for free or in the underground parking for € 10,- per day.
- Non-smoker – smoker
Please notice that all our rooms are non-smoking rooms, and that smoking is generally prohibited inside. You may enjoy a cigarette on your balcony or at the entrance on the cosy seating-accommodations.
Cancellations are inconvenient for all of us. It is a pity if a room stays free although someone else would have liked to stay here. On the other hand there can be always unexpected events. That's why we recommend a cancellation insurance.
Otherwise the general terms and conditions of hotel business apply:
- You can cancel your stay up to 3 months before the arrival for free.
- From 3 months to 1 month before your arrival we charge 40% of the costs.
- From 1 month to 1 week before your arrival we charge 70% of the costs.
- If you cancel within 1 week before your arrival we charge 90% of the costs, if you depart earlier than booked, we charge 100 % of the costs.
- Dogs: Can only be taken with prior agreement. We will be pleased to inform you about the costs and conditions.
The declared prices are meant per person for the declared amount of nights. Furthermore a tax of € 2,80 per person/night (15 years and older) is required.
- Prices are subject to changes:
No responsibility is taken for misprints or errors.
Please pay your bill in cash, with an EC-Card, Visa or MasterCard. You can also transfer the amount before in advance.
- Single room addition:
differs according to season, room category and duration of your stay
- Bank connection:
Roland Pfurtscheller GmbH
IBAN: AT79 3628 5000 0002 3408
BIC: RZTIAT 222 85
- Room sketches & photos:
Minor alterations from the room sketches & photos are possible.
- All-inclusive offer:
There is no refund possible with all-inclusive or wellness offers.
Frequently asked questions and answers
Which services are in the room prices included?
Almost everything is included in the room prices. Breakfast, an afternoon snack and a 6-course dinner. Drinks in the afternoon and for the dinner are charged extra. The use of the wellness area is also free (indoor swimming pool, sauna & fitness room etc.). You can find more information here: ¾ Indulgence board.
What should I take with me?
In your room you will find one bathrobe per person, a wellness basket/bag, towels, flip-flops and a hair dryer. For the sport fans we lend nordic-walking or hiking sticks, backpacks, tennis rackets and balls, mountain bikes, ebikes (only in summer time) and helmets (also children's sizes).
How can I pay my bill?
You can pay your bill at the end of your stay in cash. We also accept debit cards, EC-Cards and credit cards (Visa and MasterCard.)
I will arrive late, what do I have to consider?
In case you will arrive later than 8:30 pm, please call us. We are also happy to organize a little snack for you. Please also inform us if you will arrive later than 10 pm.
Should I book the wellness treatments in the mountain-meadow SPA in advance?
Yes, if you prefer your wellness appointments in the afternoon later than 4 pm.
Is the hotel opened the whole year?
Yes, generally our hotel is opened the whole year. Usually we close for 3 weeks during May and open again in the beginning of June.
Is there Wi-Fi/internet in the hotel?
Yes, it is free in the whole hotel area. At the reception you can get your personal code for the internet access.
What do I have to do, if I have to leave earlier?
If you have a cancellation insurance everything is taken care of.
What about my food incompatibilities?
Of course we take care of all your needs, just let us know early enough before your arrival so we can organize everything.
Is smoking allowed?
Please notice that all our rooms are non-smoking rooms, and that smoking is generally prohibited inside. You may enjoy a cigarette on your balcony or at the entrance on the cosy seating-accomodations.
Are there parking lots in front of the hotel or an underground parking?
We have a free parking lot for you in front of the hotel. You can also book a place in our own underground parking. We charge € 10,00 per day and car.