Autumn skiing and hiking week in Stubai valley
With a 55 cm fresh snow on the Stubai Glacier the ski season of 2019/2020 was started as of 6 September 2019.
We still relish the marvelous golden time in the valley with pleasant hiking temperatures, although the winter already welcomes us on the mountain.
For those who are up for hiking and skiing in October we have a splendid offer. A variety of fun is guaranteed by an active autumn week with 3 guided hikes & 3 skiing days (with free choice of the day).
An edelweiss autumn skiing & hiking week includes:
- 7 nights in the selected room category
- Edelweiss half board plus (breakfast buffet, afternoon snack from 02:00 p.m. to 05.00 p.m. and 6-course-dinner menu)
- 3 in 6 days ski pass with free choice of day for the Stubai Glacier
- Complimentary ski bus in the Stubai valley (bus stop in front of the hotel)
- 3 guided hikes a week with our in-house hiking guides
- Stubai Super Card included until 03 November 2019 (slight restrictions as from 20 October 2019)
- unlimited usage of the 1,200 m² wellness- & spa area
- reduced fares for ski rental, ski equipment, ski service and ski lessons
- nonetheless all other Vitalhotel-Edelweiss-services