Your holiday with us is supposed to be as carefree as possible. Which is why weh ave taken several precautions. On this page you can read all about how we are reacting to the current challenges and how you, too, can do your part to keep us all healthy and safe. Furthermore, we have suited the terms of cancellation accordingly.
In Austria, the so called "2-G rule" applies from 08.11.2021. Upon arrival, you must be able to show a valid vaccination certificate or Genesenschein. Austria accepts the EU digital Covid certificate ("green passport"), but alternative proof (test certificate or vaccination certificate in German or English etc.) is still valid. Non-vaccinated and not-recovered guests may not be accommodated.
- Autumn 2021/ Winter 2021
(from the 23rd of October 2021 until the 18th of December 2021): Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
- Winter 2021/2022
(from the 19th of December 2021): In case of a cancellation, the General Terms & Conditions of the Hotel & Catering Industry in Austria apply. Should there be sudden travel warnings or travel bans due to the corona pandemic, you can cancel your reservation at a later point in time free of charge.
- Plexiglas panes are also installed at the bar and reception.
- Daily and particularly thorough cleaning of all public areas, surfaces and rooms. The basis for this is the cleaning and disinfection plan according to the Corona Hygiene Guide of the Austrian Hotel Association.
- Ongoing health checks and corona tests on all employees.
- Regular ventilation of all rooms with fresh mountain air.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 2 meters from other people.
- Avoid direct physical contact such as shaking hands (according to the motto "Smile instead of shaking hands")
- Please sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Before entering a room, such as the buffet area, please use the disinfectant dispensers.
- Children are not allowed to help themselves at the buffet at this time.
- Please wash & disinfect your hands several times a day.
- At the moment there is no mask requirement in the hotel.
- FFP2 mask instead of mouth and nose protection in everyday shops, public transport, cable cars, etc.
- FFP2 mask in all shops and museums.
(Subject to change according to the Austrian Ministry of Health).