COVID-19 Safety guidelines
Your holiday with us is supposed to be as carefree as possible. Which is why weh ave taken several precautions. On this page you can read all about how we are reacting to the current challenges and how you, too, can do your part to keep us all healthy and safe. Furthermore, we have suited the terms of cancellation accordingly:
- Winter 2020/ Autumn 2021
(from the 19th of December 2020 until the 22nd of October 2021): Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Autumn 2021/ Winter 2021
(from the 23rd of October 2021 until the 18th of December 2021): Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
- Christmas/New Year's Eve
(from the 19th of December 2021 until the 2nd of January 2022): In case of a cancellation, the General Terms & Conditions of the Hotel & Catering Industry in Austria apply.
- We wear a mask & a smile: Our staff wear a mouth and nose protection, of course. Plexiglas panes are also installed at the bar and reception.
- Daily and particularly thorough cleaning of all public areas, surfaces and rooms. The basis for this is the cleaning and disinfection plan according to the Corona Hygiene Guide of the Austrian Hotel Association.
- Ongoing health checks and corona tests on all employees.
- Regular ventilation of all rooms with fresh mountain air.
- Restriction of persons in the extended activity program & in the saunas. (Subject to change according to Austrian Ministry of Health)
- Please wear a mouth and nose protection in all public hotel interior areas (lobby, buffet, reception etc.). As soon as you are at your table in the restaurant, you can take it off. In the wellness area you only have to wear the mouth and nose protection if the minimum distance cannot be kept.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people.
- Avoid direct physical contact such as shaking hands (according to the motto "Smile instead of shaking hands")
- Please sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Before entering a room, such as the buffet area, please use the disinfectant dispensers.
- Children are not allowed to help themselves at the buffet at this time.
- Please wash & disinfect your hands several times a day.
- Upon arrival we ask you to sign a health declaration. (Subject to change according to the Austrian Ministry of Health.)
(Subject to change according to the Austrian Ministry of Health).