Here you can find all included services for your stay in our Edelweiss.
All the included services listed below are already included in the room rates and the all-inclusive offers. We don't want you to worry about your holiday budget during your stay, you should be able to enjoy all our services relaxed.
You will notice that we focus on quality in every single aspect – whether it is the food, the furniture or the wellness treatments. - and that we are at your service at anytime.
Here are some smaller and bigger details, which will make your stay a special experience:
- vital breakfast buffet (from 7 am until 10 am), with cereal corner, freshly prepared egg dishes at the front cooking area, tea bar and seasonal products made in Tyrol.
- Vital afternoon snack (from 2 pm until 5 pm) with many little delicacies.
- Vital 6 course dinner menu (from 18:30 until 20:30) with salads and starters from the buffet and main dishes to choose from (meat, fish and vegetarian).
- Competent wine suggestions.
- Daily gourmet cheese buffet
- Delicious Grander-water in our whole house, as much as you like. We are also happy to serve it at your restaurant table.
- Formal dinner every Sunday with fish buffet.
- Each once a week: Italian starter-buffet, Tyrolean farmer's buffet and dessert-buffet.
- By request: gluten- and lactose-free food, vegetarien dishes.
- NEW: Outdoor swimming pool for relaxing, 14 m x 5 m, approx. 34°C water temperature (whole year)
- indoor swimming pool for kids and families, approx. 30°C water temperature
- Tyrolean alp-sauna – Finnish sauna with Tyrolean Alp's character, approx. 90°C
- brine steam bath – inhalation grotto with etheric eucalyptus- and mint extracts
- biological herb sauna with lavender, chamomile, sage and rosemary, approx. 60°C
- fresh air area, ice well, bucket shower, indulgence showers with Kneipp tubes, Kneipp pools (foot bath according to Dr. Kneipp)
- Vitamin- and tea bar with home-made elder juice, tea and fresh fruits
- fitness room with technogym-equipment (treadmill, elliptical, bike)
- relaxation room with heated stone lounge chair in the beauty area
- relaxation room with water beds, health loungers and hay bed
- NEW: relaxation room with various and infrared loungers
- towels in the wellness area
- sun terrace and lawn for sunbathing with sun loungers and sunshades
- Child care program for summer holiday periods from Monday – Friday
(undertaken by the Big-Family-Stubai-Team)
- Family- or children's steam bath (in the indoor swimming pool area)
- Inside swimming pool for families and children
- Children's play room with painting corner and toys
- Youth room with pool, ping-pong and tabletop football
- New adventure playing ground
- Free pony riding with our own ponies Valerie and Chica (only in summer)
- For the very little children we are happy to offer you: cot, highchair, a place to change diapers, a bucket for the diapers, water boiler, children's bike
- children's cinema (twice a week)
- Babysitting by request (only for a fee)
- special wellness treatment for children (for a fee)
- Nordic walking
- back gymnastics, water gymnastics
According to the season and weather:
- torch hiking followed by hot spiced wine at the snow bar
- exclusive and free hotel shuttle service to the valley station of the Stubai Glacier and back (several times a day)
- discount prices for ski service, organising skiing lessons
- discount prices for ski and snowboard lending (current top-models)
- cross-country ski run and winter hiking paths right at the hotel
- ski room for drying the ski shoes
- Welcoming evening with Ms. Pfurtscheller on Sunday with aperitif-welcoming followed by a hiking tour briefing with our summer hiking guide Markus
- three guided hiking tours with our guides (in summer)
- slide evening about the Stubai mountains with Paul
- Cocktail evening with the newest creations of our head waiter
- hiking express – you are taken to the starting points of our guided hiking tours and picked up again
- rental of high-quality mountain bikes, ebikes and helmets
- use of our own tennis court with included rackets and tennis balls
- rental of backpacks, hiking sticks and nordic-walking sticks
- cottage guide, maps of the Stubai Valley and information about excursions and attractions
- personal and individual counselling at the reception
- free pick-up service for your arrival and departure from and to the airport and railway station Innsbruck (in case of a stay of at least 5 nights)
- very close to Austria's biggest skiing area, the Stubai Glacier (100% snow guarantee from October until May)
- close to many nature phenomena with mountain lakes, waterfalls and observation decks
- the perfect starting point for many hiking and mountain biking tours
- Many lovely details in the whole house
- personal and cosy atmosphere
- individual service in every aspect
- a good and fair price-performance ratio
- a friendly and passionate host family
- plenty of fresh mountain air
- quiet, clean nature
- an outstanding view of the Stubai Glacier and mountains
Stubai Super Card
from 13.06.2020 to 01.11.2020*
- free use of the Stubaier Gletscherbahn: 1 ascent / descent per day (except with ski equipment)
- free use of the Serlesbahnen: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the Schlick 2000 Bergbahnen: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the Elferlifte in Neustift: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the buses of Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- free use of the Stubaitalbahn Fulpmes - Innsbruck - Fulpmes
- One entrance per week for 3 hours in the new waterpark StuBay
- free use of the Neustift indoor pool
- free use of the Mieders swimming pool
- 1 ride with the Mieders summer toboggan run per week
* In the period from 26.10.2020 to 01.11.2020 you can get the free of charge Stubai Card only in case of a weekly reservation (minimum 7 nights, check-in is possible on 24.10/25.10.2020). This card can be used on 5 in 7 consecutive days. The scope of services is the same as Stubai Super Card but with small restrictions.
In summer 2020, the Stubai Super Card offers a number of attractive bonuses too:
- 30% reduction on rafting trips in the Stubai Valley
- 30% discount on admission to the new Air-Parc at StuBay
- 30% discount on admission to the ice cave on the Stubai Glacier
- 30% discount on travel by taxi from Neustift to Oberissalm
- 30% discount on admission to the bird of prey park in Telfes
- 30% discount on additional trips to the summer toboggan run in Mieders for holders of Stubai Super Card
- 30% discount on admission to the mini golf course in Fulpmes
- 30% discount on admission to the crib museum in Fulpmes
- 30% discount on admission to the Bergisel jump stadium in Innsbruck
- 30% discount on the combined ticket of the National Museums in Innsbruck